Click This Link to read the November 2008 Edition of the Greater Columbia Economic Quarterly Review!
For those of you that are STILL attempting to sell your home......
I have experienced a significant amount of traffic on my website and blogs over the last few weeks. Some inquiries are from ABLE, READY and WILLING home buyers that are in the market for their next home.
Will your home be the next to sell?
Can I help with that process? Ooops...Sorry about that digression!
Here are 10 of the Most Popular Neighborhoods with homes for sale throughout Columbia SC.
Please Note -- Crime Statistics, demographics and other common questions about a neighborhood did NOT have an impact on these rankings.
These are the ten neighborhoods that have been researched on a consistent basis at
http://www.davidpatterson.net/ and http://www.thepattersonfiles.info/
Click each link to preview current Homes for Sale in that neighborhood.
1. Lake Carolina
2. The Summit (click here for The Summit Homeowners Association)
4. Turtle Creek - Brick Homes for Sale in Northeast Columbia SC under $180,000
5. Chestnut Hill Plantation (Chestnut HOA)
6. Ashley Place
7. The Highlands (search #1) (search #2)
8. Palmetto Place (Governed by the Covenants & Bylaws of the Lansdowne Community)
CLICK HERE FOR 405 Sawtooth Lane and other Palmetto Place FEATURED HOMES.
9. Ashley Ridge
10. Indigo Springs
For more information about any of these neighborhoods, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org