Friday, February 22, 2008

Here's A Great Television Show for First Time Home Buyers


First time home buyers are always looking for help in understanding the home buying process. Wouldn't be nice to have a television show that represents the real estate transaction in a realistic light? Well....TLC could have another hit show on their hands.


My First Home brings the lives of first time home buyers to the television screen. Unlike some shows that depict the real estate process as seeing only three homes, making an offer on one and getting it to closing without issue, My First Home offers a more detailed, realistic perspective of the first time home buying experience by filming first time home buyer disappointments, anxieties and successes.


From previewing homes to picking out the perfect house, to waiting through escrow, to the final exchange of keys, My First Home cameras will follow real estate novices through the highs and lows of buying a first home.


Please visit my blog and make comments after watching an episode of My First Home on TLC. I am really interested in hearing your comments



No comments: